1999 Dodge Viper
Owned by Dave from Dundas, ON.
“I purchased the car from the second owner. It was from the Jersey Shore. I imported it.
My brother had a 1997 R/T 10 that was stored at my house a lot because he travelled. I fell in love with the Viper at that point and vowed to my wife that I would own one someday. That day came in Feb 2010.
The Viper is a driver’s car. A savage, beast of a car. No driver aids. Just hold on and pray you keep control. It is a torque monster and nothing is better than being pinned in your seat.
- SCT tune done by “ Viper to the stars” out of California.
- Dyno at 498 lbs of torque at 501 rwhp.
- Borla cat back & Roe highflow cats exhaust
- VipAir system
- Hurst short shifter
- Balanced & Blueprinted driveshafts
- Nitto 555 R Drag street Radials ( for grip ) Factory tires are aweful and dangerous.”